A smart moving system of
Gom Moving

#1 Satisfied Moving Company
We are Insured, Bonded & Certified
Stress-Free Moving Services



Moving License: 39PM00115500

What is a certificate of insurance for moving?

If you and your family are planning to move in a new apartment or a new building, it’s likely for the property owners to ask you for a Certificate of Insurance (COI) from your moving company while you’re in the process of finalizing your local move or even a NYC move. Most building and property management in both New York and most areas require these COIs to ensure that the moving company you’re hiring is insured to handle all potential damages that may happen during moving activities. This also ensures that the building management won’t be held liable for anything that happens inside their property while your things are getting moved to your new unit.
In order to avoid any hassle, you’ll want to make sure that your moving company possesses such a certificate even before hiring them.
Learn More

Trusted Gom Moving

Choose the right moving type for you.

Regular Moving

Customized moving service
by size and distance.

Learn More

Truck Guide

Example of luggige size
by truck size.

Learn More

Packing Service

The best service provided
by packaging professionals.

Learn More

Commercial & Office

The best service from
a lot of experiences.

Learn More

What They Say